Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fading

The day is fading and for now so is the anger. It is not gone it has just relented to the day at hand. It has been a good  day.

I debated a long time about publishing my previous post. Then I decided that as I said when I began this journey, it is for me and no else, so I hit that nice big icon that says "Publish Post". I sincerely hope that if you have stumbled upon my blog that I have not offended you. I am just trying to make sense of it all and to get past the anger.

I spent a lot of the day outside because it was a beautiful day. I ended the day by sitting in the quiet evening and  I watched the sun go down and I just soaked up the remnants of the day. I managed to snap this photo in the late afternoon in a field next to my home. I love this photo. It is so simple yet I love it. It made my day. It helped to fade the anger and it brought a calm to my heart to see God's beauty.

Ok, so I let the door swing open today. I have reached out and grabbed the handle and pulled it closed. I hope that no one was in its way.

GW

1 comment:

  1. GW, beautiful photo. I find that photography helps soothe my soul. I'm glad the anger has subsided. Stay cool, my brotha! :)

    ReplyDelete