Saturday, January 8, 2011

Inspired by the Inspired


WOW!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever just read something that someone has written that is so moving that it captivates your entire being?

This is where I find myself today. Last night as I was meandering through a few of the blogs that I follow, I casually began to read through the most recent post of "BB" and all I could say was WOW!!!! I have not been able to get it out of my mind. It has so captivated my thoughts and emotions that I myself have had, it was inspiring but unsettling all at the same time.

I usually quietly admire the work of the bloggers that I follow. My comments are not scattered out freely just to be commenting. I only comment when the author has posted a photo or a writing that catches my attention and causes me to think outside of this box that I have found myself in. This is the first time that I have actually promoted anyone's blog. 

I hope that if you take the time to read it, that it moves you in the same way that it moved me. If not, then maybe it wasn't meant for you.
GW

3 comments:

  1. A very moving and beautiful piece for sure. :)

    Is that your photo up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that her writing was incredible.

    As to the picture, yes it is mine. It was taken in Kansas. It is the roof on an old barn. The age and the years have caused the nails to work their way up from the wooden shingles.

    Thanks for dropping by Belle.

    GW

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad you enjoyed my piece so much. It came from a deeply personal place, and unlike any of my other writings, did not just easily flow out of me. It was a draft for over a week as I struggled to find a way to say what I wanted to say in it. I am happy that you enjoyed the end product and that it spoke to you as deeply as it spoke to me.

    ReplyDelete